Our Commercial Real Estate Services
Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions
Occidental Management specializes in commercial real estate acquisitions and has established success in the Midwest market, including the 2019 acquisition of the former Sprint World Headquarters Office Campus in Overland Park, Kansas (Aspiria). Occidental Management invests in properties we own and operate long term, leading to a robust portfolio of Class A buildings.
Commercial Real Estate Construction and Development
Occidental Management houses a full-service construction management and development team. These robust, in-house resources allow OMI to deliver projects on time and on budget. Our company brings decades of industry experience to your project and works alongside you to every step of the way.
Commercial Real Estate Leasing
Occidental Management offers highly desirable commercial real estate properties available for lease. Whether potential tenants are looking for a convenient downtown location or a high-traffic intersection, our sales and leasing team is here to leverage our diverse and robust portfolio of quality locations to help you achieve your business goals.
Key Reasons to Lease with Us
- We partner with our tenants to promote your business.
- Initial design concepts and floor plan layouts are included.
- We work with you to provide access to valuable business influencers and relationships, resources and vendor referrals.
Commercial Real Estate Brokerage
We understand that innovation takes initiative. Occidental Management leverages an expansive network and decades of collective experience to maximize investments and realizes creative visions. We see the world through an entrepreneurial lens and recognize transformative opportunities.Properties for Sale
Commercial Property Management
As a leading commercial property management company, Occidental Management works hard to provide the highest quality and cost effective results. Property management personnel and maintenance technicians are on site throughout the week, with a dedication to serving our tenants and their needs.
How We Are Different
- We hold property long-term, so we care about the condition of your space.
- Hands-on property management and maintenance teams are readily available 24/7.
- In-house marketing professionals assist in promoting tenants to the community.
- Tenants can submit work orders online through our efficient, easy-to-use system.